Squash And Kale Salad
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute squash in light oil in a skillet for about 5-7 minutes per side
Steam kale for about 15 minutes on high heat
Plate both your squash and kale
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Summer Salad with Dried... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Melon Nanners Oh So Minty 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- Armenian Potato Salad 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.