Squash And Kale Salad
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Squash, Kale
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute squash in light oil in a skillet for about 5-7 minutes per side
Steam kale for about 15 minutes on high heat
Plate both your squash and kale
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.3/5 (219 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Delicious Baked Cod 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Apple berry Tofu 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Kale Chips 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe