Squash And Kale Salad
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute squash in light oil in a skillet for about 5-7 minutes per side
Steam kale for about 15 minutes on high heat
Plate both your squash and kale
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (263 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Dill Pickle Potato Salad 4.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.