My mom used to make this salad for me when I was little. Over the years I learned to make it by sitting in the kitchen talking to her while she made it. This is a crunchy asian slaw.
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 pkg vegetable Ramon and seasoning packets
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine vinegar, sugar, oil, and Ramon seasoning packets.
Toss all salad ingredients except Ramon noodles.
Refrigerate over night to develop flavors. Crumble Ramon noodles over the salad to serve.
You'll also love
- Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (155 Votes)
- Delicious Baked Cod 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Australian Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Vegetarian Broccoli Salad with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!