This is a fresh salad that will make you feel like summer is here.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- 2 pkg vegan soy chik'n
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp club house smouldering smoked applewood
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tsp tarragon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1 1/2 tbsp capers
- 1 1/2 tbsp pickles, diced
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Mixed greens
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Fry chik'n in coconut oil, garlic, and smoked applewood until browned.
Combine vinegar, tarragon, capers, pickles, and sugar.
Toss greens, chives, grapefruit, avocado, and chik'n. Top with dressing.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- California Roll 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Cannelloni with Goat Cheese 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- salsa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe