Cannelloni with Goat Cheese
- 16 cannelloni noodles (Italian if possible)
- fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 scant cup of cream
- grated cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Bake the cannelloni for about ten minutes in boiling water.
Meanwhile, mix garlic, basil and olive oil in a blender. In a bowl crumble the goat cheese and add the onion, cut into small pieces, minced dried tomatoes, chopped chives and mix the garlic, basil, olive oil. Mix well and add 2 eggs.
Fill the previously cooled cannelloni, and put them in a buttered baking dish. Add the grated cheese and cream. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake 15 - 20 minutes in the oven.
You'll also love
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.4/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (110 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!