Garlic Olive Oil Pasta
Italian style pasta, DRENCHED in garlic and olive oil.
- 1 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Cup Olive oil
- Fresh or dry Basil (Chopped fine)
- Medium Frying pan
- Large sauce pan
- Large bowl with lid
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil Pasta in large pan until tender. Set aside.
Peel and chop garlic cloves and basil.
In a medium frying pan, heat 1 cup Olive oil on low/medium.
Add Garlic and herbs to the oil, Cook until tender.
Pour pasta in Large bowl with lid, Add garlic and oil, Mix well. Store in refrigerator.
Fresh garlic is stronger than dry.
Extra virgin olive oil works best.
You can sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Beefy Skillet Lasagna 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cornflake chicken 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Channa Chaat 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Rice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Super Easy Italian Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Basil & Olive Oil Rice 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe