Beefy Skillet Lasagna
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 8 oz. Hannaford Rotini Pasta (1/2 box), cooked to package directions
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Hannaford 3 Cheese Pasta Sauce ( or your favorite brand)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ½ tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Hannaford Ricotta Cheese ( or your favorite brand)
- 1 cup My Essentials Shredded Mozzarella Cheese ( or your favorite brand)
- 1 Tube Hannaford Refrigerated Croissant Rolls, cooked to package directions (or your favorite brand)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 350.
In a medium, oven proof skillet, over medium heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink in the middle, drain and return to the skillet.
To the skillet, add the cooked pasta, pasta sauce, salt, pepper,Italian Seasoning and ricotta cheese, mix until and incorporated and heated through.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place in oven until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes
Serve with breadsticks
You'll also love
- lasagna roll ups 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Farfalle 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef Kebabs with Cheese 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Terrine of chicken with pesto 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Dannielle's Lasagna Roll-Ups 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?