Oven Ready Lasagna
No need to boil the noodles before hand.
- 1 Pound Hamburg (browned and drained.)
- 1/4 cup parmasan cheese shredded
- 2 cups mozzerlla cheese shredded
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 jar sauce
- 12 oz oven ready lasanga noodles ( I use Weis brand)
- 30oz riccotta cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat to 375.In medium mixing bowl, mix egg, 1 cup mozzerlla cheese, and riccotta cheese. In a different bowl mix together meat and sauce.
In a 9x13 pan spread 1 1/2 cups meat and sauce mixture on bottom. Layer 4 sheets lasangana and top with 1/2 cheese mixture and 1/3 remaining meat and sauce mixture.Layer once. Top with noodles and remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle on left over mozzerlla and parmasan cheese.
Top pan with 2 layers of tin foil. Cook for 55-60 mins with last 5 mins uncovered and on broil.
Remove and let sit for 5 mins.
I usually put in a little more meat and cheese if I know more people will be eating.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!