The Best Cheesy Dish from Each of the 50 States
From the East Coast to the Wild West, Americans everywhere have their own way of enjoying deliciously cheesy foods. Here's the best of every state!
© Cook the Story
Kentucky - Beer Cheese Dip
Love beer cheese? You have Kentucky to thank for it! This state is the home of many people's favorite game-time snack, which you can make hot and fresh with this recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!