Buffalo Wing Dip
- 2 1/2 cups Cooked chicken breast
- 2 packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup diced celery
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put heat oven to 350F
In medium sauce pan, add cream cheese, hot sauce, dressing, chicken and celery. Mix to simmer.
Put in dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese. Back 30 minutes. Cool. Serve with chips.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.