Chicken Pad Thai 9 pts
- 8 oz. rice noodes
- 1/4 C chicken broth
- 3 T lime juice
- 3 T brown sugar
- 3 T rice vinegar
- 1/2 t red pepper flakes
- olive oil spray
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 6 cl garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 T sesame oil or veg oil
- scallions,chopped peanuts, red pepper flakes for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook rice noodles.
1. Mix broth, lime, sugar, vinegar, and pepper in small bowl.
2.Brown chicken in olive oil spray over medium hi heat 3 min. Add garlic and cook until no longer pink. Transfer to plate. Scramble eggs and add to plate.
4. Heat 1 T sesame oil over med. hi heat. Add noodles. Cook 2 min. Add chicken broth mixture and cook till liquid is absorbed. Add chicken and eggs.
Cook noodles per package directions
You'll also love
- Pad Thai 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaguetti 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Legs flambéed in Cognac 3.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Tom Yam Khung 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Thai Peanut Turkey Burger 3.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.