Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
A little twist of the regular spaghetti sauce that's simple and fast to make.
- 1 Cup Ragu Original Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Club House Italiano One Step Seasoning
- 2 Green Onion Stems, Chopped (Scallions)
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic POWDER (not garlic salt)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Average budget
Very Simple: Put it all together in a small microwaveable safe dish with cover, and heat it up until the cream cheese is melted and able to be stirred together with everything else.
Serve on top of your favourite pasta.
I used on 1 1/2 cups of spaghetti noodles or egg noodles.
Butter a piece of bread, sprinkle with garlic powder and Club House Italiano One Step Seasoning and toast till lightly browned.
The other half of the sauce can be saved to be used in a few days.
You'll also love
- Chicken Ham Bone Soup 3.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Gravy ( for my children) 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (321 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.1/5 (297 Votes)
- MARIANA SAUCE 3.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms 2.9/5 (131 Votes)
- Parmesan-Garlic Spaghetti Squash 3.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Waffles With Creamy White Sauce 3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!