Classic Mini Stuffed Mushrooms
You need these delicious stuffed mushrooms in your life! Wonderfully simple recipe with white wine and crab.
- 23 pints mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can crabmeat (can use minced clams also)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash, remove stems and hollow out mushrooms, (save and chop 1/2 cup stems)
Melt butter in skillet, saute onions and celery until tender and clear.
Add crabmeat (or clams), salt, pepper, chopped stems, wine, breadcrumbs and parmesan...stirring constantly as you add each.
Immediately stuff filling into mushroom caps while cheese is still pliable.
Top with shredded mozzarella and sprinkle with parmesan and some breadcrumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees on baking sheet with sides, as there will be some liquid in pan, until browned.
You'll also love
- Small stuffed mushrooms... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Aмериканский Cалат... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Hummus 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Fresh Red Bean and Beef Chili 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 4/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!