Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter
By raverdy perrine
- For 30 mini quiches:
- - 3 eggs
- - 2 cups liter of milk
- - 2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
- - ham cup into matchsticks
- - 1/2 cup Gruyere or swiss
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 265 F
- In a mini pie pan, put a few matches of ham and Swiss cheese. Reserve.
- Mix eggs, milk and flour.
- Pour over ham and matches the cheese in the molds.
- Bake in hot oven (about 266 degrees Fahrenheit) until time as the mini quiches are slightly browned.
You'll also love
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (238 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.2/5 (252 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Christmas Quiche 5/5 (1 Votes)
- My quiche with bacon 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!