Easy quiche recipes you'll love - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Easy quiche recipes
Smoked salmon and spinach quiche
- 1 9-inch Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 0.5 lb Smoked Salmon, chopped
- 9 oz Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained completely
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter
By raverdy perrine
Preheat oven to 265 F - In a mini pie pan, put a few matches of ham and Swiss cheese
- For 30 mini quiches:
- - 3 eggs
- - 2 cups liter of milk
- - 2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
- - ham cup into matchsticks
- - 1/2 cup Gruyere or swiss
50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means ASPARAGUS TIME! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Jane’s Easy Quiche
Ground beef and cheese in a pre-made pie crust-EASY Weeknight Dinner!
- 1 pie crust - unbaked
- ½ lb ground beef and/or sausage
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 T cornstarch (or 2 of flour)
- 1 ½ cups cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup (bunch) of green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste-do on beef while browning