Easy quiche recipes you'll love - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you're looking to learn how to use a knife like a real chef, then look no further! In this video we show you proper knife skills so that you can chop anything like a total pro!
Top rated Easy quiche recipes
Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter
By raverdy perrine
Preheat oven to 265 F - In a mini pie pan, put a few matches of ham and Swiss cheese
- For 30 mini quiches:
- - 3 eggs
- - 2 cups liter of milk
- - 2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
- - ham cup into matchsticks
- - 1/2 cup Gruyere or swiss
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Smoked salmon and spinach quiche
- 1 9-inch Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 0.5 lb Smoked Salmon, chopped
- 9 oz Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained completely
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- Salt and black pepper to taste
50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means ASPARAGUS TIME! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Jane’s Easy Quiche
Ground beef and cheese in a pre-made pie crust-EASY Weeknight Dinner!
- 1 pie crust - unbaked
- ½ lb ground beef and/or sausage
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 T cornstarch (or 2 of flour)
- 1 ½ cups cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup (bunch) of green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste-do on beef while browning