Easy quiche recipes you'll love - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy quiche recipes
Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter
By raverdy perrine
Preheat oven to 265 F - In a mini pie pan, put a few matches of ham and Swiss cheese
- For 30 mini quiches:
- - 3 eggs
- - 2 cups liter of milk
- - 2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
- - ham cup into matchsticks
- - 1/2 cup Gruyere or swiss
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Smoked salmon and spinach quiche
- 1 9-inch Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 0.5 lb Smoked Salmon
- 9 oz Frozen Spinach
- thawed and drained completely
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means ASPARAGUS TIME! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
My quiche with bacon
Cook the potatoes to steam
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- ½ cup butter
- 1 large chopped Onion
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ½ lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Black Pepper
Feast your eyes on these 20 savory pies
Who ate all the pies? We did! And you can too, with this compilation of tempting quiches, tarts, galettes, and other savory pie wonders.
Jane’s Easy Quiche
Ground beef and cheese in a pre-made pie crust-EASY Weeknight Dinner!
- 1 pie crust - unbaked
- ½ lb ground beef and/or sausage
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 T cornstarch (or 2 of flour)
- 1 ½ cups cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup (bunch) of green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste-do on beef while browning