Our best frittata recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: quiche
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Frittata recipes
Summer Squash Frittata
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is a healthy frittata that I made using yellow summer squash, zucchini, onion and tomato
- 266 g Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions
- 1 cup Plum Tomato
- 184 g Yellow Squash- 100g
- 1 tbsp Organic Sunflower Oil
- 3 cups 100% Egg Whites
- 1 cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzerella
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Mix
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Caramelized carrots frittata
Cook carrots in water 6 minutes until tender
- 1 carrot
- 3 small or 2 large eggs
- 2 sugars cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of cumin.
50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means ASPARAGUS TIME! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cook veggies in frying pan Add eggs/milk mix Cook a bit on stove top Put in oven to finish to cooking 375*
- Sausages (optional)
Preheat oven to broil setting
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 -ounce Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped country ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
Feast your eyes on these 20 savory pies
Who ate all the pies? We did! And you can too, with this compilation of tempting quiches, tarts, galettes, and other savory pie wonders.
Low carb low fat simple quiche
- 1 carton of egg product such as egg beaters. Your choice of pre- cooked meat and veggies.