Our best frittata recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: quiche
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to mix your own piña coladas like a pro... it's easy!
1/5 cup of dark rum
1/5 cup of coconut milk
2/5 cup of pineapple juice
a few mint leaves
Top rated Frittata recipes
Summer Squash Frittata
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
This is a healthy frittata that I made using yellow summer squash, zucchini, onion and tomato
- 266 g Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions
- 1 cup Plum Tomato
- 184 g Yellow Squash- 100g
- 1 tbsp Organic Sunflower Oil
- 3 cups 100% Egg Whites
- 1 cup Fat Free Shredded Mozzerella
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Mix
Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug. Add the milk. Add the salt and pepper. Whisk with...
Caramelized carrots frittata
Cook carrots in water 6 minutes until tender
- 1 carrot
- 3 small or 2 large eggs
- 2 sugars cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of cumin.
50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means ASPARAGUS TIME! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cook veggies in frying pan Add eggs/milk mix Cook a bit on stove top Put in oven to finish to cooking 375*
- Sausages (optional)
Preheat oven to broil setting
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 -ounce Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted asparagus
- 1/2 cup chopped country ham
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
Feast your eyes on these 20 savory pies
Who ate all the pies? We did! And you can too, with this compilation of tempting quiches, tarts, galettes, and other savory pie wonders.
Low carb low fat simple quiche
- 1 carton of egg product such as egg beaters. Your choice of pre- cooked meat and veggies.