50 ways to eat asparagus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Spring time means asparagus time! This yummy, crunchy vegetable is so easy to cook with, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
© Closet Cooking
Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Fries
Bacon and asparagus go great together, but to ensure that these appetizers are crispy but not over-cooked, this recipe recommends that you substitute thinly sliced prosciutto instead. Once wrapped, either pop them in a pre-heated oven, grill them, or fry up in a pan. Delicious!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.