Peggy's Tuna Casserole
- 1 can cheddar cheeese soup
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 can LeSeuer Early Peas
- 8 oz. noodles
- 1 can milk (after emptying soup)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. breadcrumbs
- garlic salt
- pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil noodles; drain.
Heat soup and milk over medium heat while noodles are in colander.
Add noodles, tuna, and cheese. Heat until bubbly.
Add peas and preferred seasonings.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs just before serving.
Serve with biscuits, croissants, or rolls.
You'll also love
- Chicken Vicious 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Risotto with peas 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cottage Pie 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Diana's Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- home made chinese shrimp and... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- chick noodle casserole redone 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.