- 2 6oz cans of Tuna
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Canned Peas
- 1 10oz pkg Cooked Noodles
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 300mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In Crock pot, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Cook on low for 4 and a half hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!