- 12 oz bag of noodles
- 1 jar (2lb 13 oz) pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 4 oz pepperoni
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Boil noodles and drain. Brown beef and drain away excess fat.
In a 9x13 dish, pour enough pizza sauce over bottom to cover. On top of sauce, add 1/2 noodles and 1/2 beef, pour 1/2 sauce and add 1/2 cheese. Repeat for second layer. Top with pepperoni.
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes, remove foil and bake additional 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Family Favorite Fettucini 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- My Simple Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cowboy Stew 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pasta Bake 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Big Mac Pizza 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Taco Beef Pasta 2.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Meatballs with Tomato Sauce (for... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!