- 12 oz bag of noodles
- 1 jar (2lb 13 oz) pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 4 oz pepperoni
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Boil noodles and drain. Brown beef and drain away excess fat.
In a 9x13 dish, pour enough pizza sauce over bottom to cover. On top of sauce, add 1/2 noodles and 1/2 beef, pour 1/2 sauce and add 1/2 cheese. Repeat for second layer. Top with pepperoni.
Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes, remove foil and bake additional 45 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!