The Unicorn Trend Strikes Again! This time...
Where will they attack next?
And the answer is... PIZZA!!!
You heard it here first, folks. Pizza has now succumbed to the stampeding herd that is the unicorn trend. This infamous food fad went viral with the Starbucks Unicorn Frappucino back in May. Now it’s resurged with a vengeance, this time in the form of rainbow crust and cotton candy toppings.
Industry Kitchen in NYC broke the Internet yesterday with their latest limited-time offer, unicorn pizza. This is nothing like your typical Italian fare. Instead of pepperoni, you get pop rocks. For mozzarella, you get cream cheese frosting.
What do you think? Does everything taste better in a rainbow, or has the unicorn trend REALLY gone too far? Guess all we can do is take a bite and decide.
Hungry? Check out our recipe for Magical Unicorn Noodles.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!