Poor Man's Miniature Pepperoni Pizzas
- 1 (16.5 oz.) can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 small can of marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. of pepperoni
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the pepperoni into quarters and set aside.
Divide the dough into 16 different biscuit rounds and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Using a spoon, scoop out the marinara sauce (about 1 tablespoon each). Place each scoop in the center of each biscuit round. Next, use the bottom of the spoon to spread the sauce evenly as possible. Any leftover sauce can be used for dipping.
Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top of each biscuit round.
Spread the sliced pepperoni onto each biscuit round.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the biscuits are baked thoroughly.
Remove from oven and place on a serving plate. Let sit for about 5 minutes and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Zucchinni 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lasagna 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Oteen's "Bread and Butter Pickles" 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegtable Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- salads 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Bites 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mini Vautes with Rum Raisins 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe