- lettuce, tomato, carrots, spinach, olives, cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 16mins
Cost Budget Friendly
chop up all ingredients
put all ingredients in abowl
You'll also love
- Apricot Ginger Bliss 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Protein Pudding 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chilled Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake 4/5 (43 Votes)
- MMM Fried Rice 4/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.