5 Ways to Cook Cherries
Summer's here and that means CHERRY season! Here are just a few ways to cook your new favorite fruit.
1/5 View slideshow
Healthy Cherry Almond Broccoli salad © Kim's Cravings
This dish is light, fresh, and loaded with anti-oxidants. Nothing like a savory summer salad to satistfy your cherry cravings. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
A step by step recipe for homemade chai... Easy-As-Pie Pineapple Dole Whips 5 Healthy, Ramadan-friendly Recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Comment on this article