Special Mushroom, veggie & fruit mix salad
This is a tropical flavored salad with an enticing deluxe mix of fruits and home made mayo
- strawberries and mayonnaise.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute mushrooms with 2 strips of garlic for 2 and a half minutes in hot vegetable oil.
Mix vegetables , tomatoes, strawberries and parsley.
Add mushrooms to the vegetable mix .
Add a mayonnaise lightly
Enjoy the taste!
You'll also love
- Easy Taco Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Irish Potatoes 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Salad with Foie Gras and Crayfish 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Pistachio salad 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Paprika 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Red Pepper Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- salads 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- strawberry cream shot 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.