Quick Whipped Topping Salad
- One container of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- one can thoroughly drained fruit cocktail
- 6 halved drained maraschino cherries
- 1 can drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Make sure the fruits are drained good. You may want to put them on a paper towel for a minute. Mix all together well and chill thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Mexican Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Dump Salad 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Brinjal pitla 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Banana Cream Pie 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Amy (mom)'s sweet potato supreme 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.