Quick Whipped Topping Salad
- One container of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- one can thoroughly drained fruit cocktail
- 6 halved drained maraschino cherries
- 1 can drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Make sure the fruits are drained good. You may want to put them on a paper towel for a minute. Mix all together well and chill thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- 3 minute cupcakes 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Rava laddu 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (116 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.