Quick Whipped Topping Salad
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- One container of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- one can thoroughly drained fruit cocktail
- 6 halved drained maraschino cherries
- 1 can drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Make sure the fruits are drained good. You may want to put them on a paper towel for a minute. Mix all together well and chill thoroughly.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick Low-Fat Chicken in... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Lena's Little Cookies3 sticks... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Pistachio Salad 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Mothagam and kolukkattai. 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Gerri Maries Creamy Romen 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe