25 Speedy Sides For Stress-Free Dinners
Sometimes you just need to get dinner on the table stat. Here are 25 super speedy sides that will take the stress out of your prep!
© Damn Delicious
Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
This sweet and savory side takes only 15 minutes to make and cooks up in one pan for easy clean-up. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.