Peas and Carrots with Bacon
- 3-4 oz grams of bacon
- 1/4-1/2 cup of cream
- Can of peas & carrots 18 oz
- Curry powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Fry the bacon in a pan. Meanwhile drain the peas and carrots. Once the bacon is almost golden, remove a little of the cooking juices. Add the vegetables for a few moments. Warm. Once hot reduce heat and add cream (1/4-1/2 cup).
Salt and pepper and sprinkle the mixture with curry to give a little more flavor. Let heat a minute or two without boiling and serve hot as is.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (240 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (269 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Chicken Stuffed with Vegetables 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Pea Gazpacho with Mint 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!