- 1 lb carrots
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brow sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
peel carrots and cut into small slices. boil carrots until tender.
strain carrots and place in baking pan. place butter and both sugars on top. place covered into oven at 350 and cook for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!