- 1 artichoke
- 6 small garlic cloves
- lemon juice
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 425.
Cut off top of artichoke showing heart, then cut off the pointy ends to make eating it later less painful. If needed, cut the stem to give it a flat surface. Drizzle the lemon juice over all the cut parts.
Fan open the artichoke from the heart outward, to allow for all the ingredients to fall inside. Place the garlic cloves between leaves. Shake salt and drizzle the olive oil over the top.
Cover artichoke tightly with aluminum foil. Then cover it again with another piece of aluminum foil. Place in a baking pan standing up on the stem.
Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Kiev 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Roasted Jerk Chicken and Potatoes 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- SAUTEED LETTUCE AND PEAS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Diana's Macaroni and Cheese 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Root Vegetables 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Fajitas 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!