very rich, chunky, and cheesy, best served with a sourdough loaf
- 1 bag of washed
- trimmed spinach
- 2 cups of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1c cream cheese
- tbsp smoked paprika
- tsp fresh dill
- 1c mixed
- shredded mozzarella
- 1/2c bread crumbs
- 1/2c parmesan.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Chop spinach and artichoke hearts and set aside.
Heat up the cream cheese in a pan with the cheese until smooth consistency. Remove from heat, add spinach and artichokes and place into a casserole dish. Coat with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and browned.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Mini Pesto Burger Sliders 4.8/5 (34 Votes)
- GUACAMOLE 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!