Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 brick asiago cheese
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes
- drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- and chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot. Heat until fully melted. Serve on toasted bread.
You'll also love
- Hot spinach dip 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- OVEN BAKED FRIES 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Best Egg white spinach sandwich 2.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Bruchetta Toast 3/5 (46 Votes)
- Warming Leftover Chicken Soup 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Vegetarian eggplant, my way 2.7/5 (57 Votes)
- Loaded Hash Brown Casserole 3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!