Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 24 slices french bread
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 brick asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 brick cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 lg cans artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients except bread in a crock-pot. Heat until fully melted. Serve on toasted bread.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!