- 1 Pkg Bun Size Hot Dogs
- 1 Pkg Bacon
- 1 Pound Brown Sugar
- 100 Tooth Picks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut Hot Dogs into 5 pieces (per hot dog). Cut each strip of Bacon into 3 pieces. Wrap each piece of hot dog with a piece of bacon and fasten with a tooth pick. Repeat until hot dog pieces are all wrapped. Lay in baking pan and cover in brown sugar.
Cover baking pan and Cook on 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and cook 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Place in a crockpot to keep warm.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!