MANGO SPRING ROLLS
These are sweet and spicy. These spring rolls are very fresh and healthy.
- 1 mango
- peeled and julianne
- 1 jalapeno
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- Vegan hoisin sauce
- Peanut sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Dunk wrappers in boiling water to soften for rolling.
Layer sauce, mango, peppers, carrots, and a pinch of cilantro.
Rolls up the spring rolls and slice in half. Serve with peanut sauce and vegan hoisin sauce.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.