MANGO SPRING ROLLS
These are sweet and spicy. These spring rolls are very fresh and healthy.
- 1 mango, peeled and julianne
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 red pepper, julianne
- 1 carrot, julianne
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- Vegan hoisin sauce
- Peanut sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 1mins
Cost Average budget
Dunk wrappers in boiling water to soften for rolling.
Layer sauce, mango, peppers, carrots, and a pinch of cilantro.
Rolls up the spring rolls and slice in half. Serve with peanut sauce and vegan hoisin sauce.
You'll also love
- Moong Daal Recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Yam Delights 2.9/5 (50 Votes)
- Ratatouille 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Cucumber salad with olives and... 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage Balls 3.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Sticky Rolls 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Korean Style Garlic Chicken Wings 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.