Grilled Yam Delights
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse yam and pat dry
Dice into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place pieces onto a grill and brush the open faced side with honey and a light sprinkle of nutmeg. Wait 7-10 minutes and turn over and repeat
Once these healthy and yummy grilled delights have grilled, remove from the grill and allow them to cool and then enjoy
You'll also love
- Pistachio crusted Lamb Lollipops 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- German Potato Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Peaches and Yams 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- fruit smoothie 2.3/5 (117 Votes)
- Arroz con salchichas 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Healthier Frosting 3.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Green bean bundles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!