Grilled Yam Delights
- Yams, honey, nutmeg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse yam and pat dry
Dice into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place pieces onto a grill and brush the open faced side with honey and a light sprinkle of nutmeg. Wait 7-10 minutes and turn over and repeat
Once these healthy and yummy grilled delights have grilled, remove from the grill and allow them to cool and then enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!