Grilled Yam Delights
- Yams, honey, nutmeg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 7mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Rinse yam and pat dry
Dice into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place pieces onto a grill and brush the open faced side with honey and a light sprinkle of nutmeg. Wait 7-10 minutes and turn over and repeat
Once these healthy and yummy grilled delights have grilled, remove from the grill and allow them to cool and then enjoy
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Oven Chips 3.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes 3.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chunky Guacamole 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (45 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas 2.3/5 (89 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!