Signature recipe I have made for my holiday parties for a decade. My family and friends have made requests for my sausage balls for their own parties as well.
- 3 cups of bisquick
- 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix all ingredients in medium size bowl
Form ingredients into small balls
Cook balls on large cooking sheet for 20-25 min.
Do not over cook!
You'll also love
- Lunch Pasta Salad 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fried Pickles 2.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Rhubarb Streusal Muffins 2.8/5 (21 Votes)
- veal with chestnuts 3.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Pot Pie 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Holiday Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!