Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic Cheesy Dressing
Great as a starter or a nice light lunch.
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 or 2 eggs
- Creamy garlic & cheese dressing - see my recipe
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil eggs in water for 5 minutes, drain water, cover with cold water and let the eggs cool.
Wash, rinse and spin the lettuce. Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and put in a bowl.
Add 2 tbsp creamy garlic & cheese dressing and stir well. Put the lettuce on a large plate.
Peel the eggs, slice and arrange on top of the lettuce.
If desired, add more parmesan cheese, croutons, bacon bits, chicken strips, red onion etc. Use your imagination.
Note: If you remove the "spines" of your lettuce, don't throw them away, give them to your dog. Yummy! Scrapper loves "lettuce bones".)
You'll also love
- Simple Roasted Squash Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's Taco Salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Dreamy Parmesan Dressing 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Stuffed Avocado 3.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetable Burgers 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Vegan Taco Salad with Soy Cheese 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- EGG SALAD 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.