Jalapeno Tortilla Chicken Wraps
- Chicken breasts
- Regular or jalapeno ranch
- Shredded lettuce
- Cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Grill chicken breasts. Shred lettuce and cheese. Slice tomatoes.
Heat tortilla in microwave for 10 seconds. Pile on the ingredients and roll up the tortilla. Goes well with salsa.
You'll also love
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Cottage cheese and Apple pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- home made dinner bowls 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pot Pie 3.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Club Soda Bread 3.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy moist chocolate cake 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Overnight Breakfast casserole 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.