Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Flour Tortillas
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- White American Cheese Slices or Shredded Cheddar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Grill Chicken and cut into strips and top with cheese until melted. Heat Tortilla in pan add buffalo sauce, ranch, lettuce, tomato and top with chicken. Fold one side in and fold in the sides and roll tight. Cut in half at an angle serve with more ranch if desired.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (240 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Taco Pie!!! 4.3/5 (46 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Severed Breasts 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.