Chipotle Chicken and Asparagus
A tasty Sara special!
- .5-1 lb chicken (any cut)
- 1 chipotle in adobo
- 1/2C Ranch dressing
- 1/4C oil
- 1/2 onion
- Asparagus spears chopped up into 1/2 inch pieces
- Mozzerella cheese (shredded)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
LIne a 9x13 baking dish with foil. Place chicken inside with cut up asparagus.
Process the onion and chipotle. Add the oil and the ranch to make a chunky sauce.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and the asparagus. Make sure to cover everything well. Add pepper to your taste.
Sprinkle a hefty portion of mozzerella over everything. Then add the salt. Finally bake in a 350 degree oven for 60 minutes.
Serve with a baked potato. Adding the salt last helps to bring out the flavor of the mozzerella.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot beef roast 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Homemade Chicken & Cran-Nut Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garlic scape pesto and fresh... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Green Papaya Salad 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Red mullet fillets on mushrooms... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.