- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 400
coat the asparagus in a marinade with all of the ingredients, garlic finely chopped.
strain out excess liquid and bake asparagus for 12 minutes
remove asparagus from oven, toss in marinade and serve immediately
You'll also love
- Aмериканский Cалат... 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts 3/5 (149 Votes)
- caulifolwer hot wing bites 4.1/5 (59 Votes)
- Oven Baked Potatoes 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Green Bean Chicken Casserole 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!