Bacon wrapped Hot dogs
- Hot dogs
- Garlic spare rib sauce (medium)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Lightly cook bacon
While bacon is hot, wrap around hot dog pieces.
Place into pan and cover with Spare rib sauce.
Place in oven @350 for about 20-30 min.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Hashbrown & Egg Recipe Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crescent roll hot dog roll ups... 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Diver Selected Scallops 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!