Tasty and healthy and easy!
- A bunch of aspargus
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbs mccormick garlic peppercorn seasoning
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Line a baking sheet with foil. Lay the asparagus out in one layer. Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil over them enough to be wet. Roll them and coat the asparagus in the oil.
Sprinkle the coated aparagus with lemon juice and grated lemon zest. Sprinkle the salt to your taste preference.
Sprinkle the asparagus with the garlic peppercorn seasoning. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes or until tips are browned and spears are soft.
Garnish with lemon zest to make it pretty.
You'll also love
- Classic Bacon Potato Salad 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fern Boyle's Rice Patties 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Chilli and garlic bread 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Charlotte's Thumbprints 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Kesari 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Quinoa with Coconut Milk 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- My Mothers Baked Beans 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We can't wait to serve these delicious cheesy bacon cups at our next brunch!