Mac and Cheese
Noodles with cheese
- Butter, milk, the noodles, and the fake cheese.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Boil the noodles.
Once the noodles look done, take the water out.
Mix 1/4 a cup of milk, 4 table spoons of butter and the fake cheese into the pot with noodles.
Don't undercook when you're making this for me. I like my noodles soft.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!