Situ's Bathroom Mac and Cheese
Easy Mac & Cheese in a Crock-pot. For big gatherings double recipe.
- 8 oz cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large can of evaporated milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of sharp grated cheese
- 1 tab of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 240mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the Macaroni according to the box.
Melt butter in Crock-pot. Make sure to cover the whole Crock-pot.
Mix the remaining ingredients in the Crock-pot. Stir.
Cook on slow for 4 hours. And enjoy.
For big gatherings double recipe. Some people like to slightly under cook the macaroni before adding it to the Crock-pot.
You'll also love
- Granny's Potato Salad 4.6/5 (84 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- PREACHER COOKIES 3/5 (170 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.1/5 (162 Votes)
- HOT DOG CHILI 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Mini meatloafs 4.8/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!