By Анастасия Po
Bulgarian national pie, a simplified version.
- 250 g of kefir
- 4 eggs
- 0.5 tsp soda
- 250 grams of cheese
- 5 tablespoons of heated butter or sunflower oil
- 14 tablespoons of flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat well kefir with eggs and baking soda. Add cheese, mashed through a large grater, oil and flour. Mix well, put in the form and bake in the oven at 200 C until Golden brown 25-30 minutes. Willingness to be tested with a toothpick. Serve hot, with piping hot.
Serve hot, with piping hot.
You'll also love
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Fish Chowder 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Brasted's Sugar Cookies 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- CHEESE SCONES 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Panna cotta with Roquefort and Figs 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cheesecake Pie 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Fudge Pie 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Meatless grape leaves stuffed with... 4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!