Parmesan Chicken Breast
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Parsley
- 1/4 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Dip chicken in butter and then coat with dry mix.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 25 mins.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (417 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (228 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.6/5 (139 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (153 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!