Parmesan Chicken Breast
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Parsley
- 1/4 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Dip chicken in butter and then coat with dry mix.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 25 mins.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (355 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.3/5 (175 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.3/5 (154 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.