Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent Roll
A mouthwatering crescent roll filled with chicken, broccoli & cheese
- 1 lb. chicken
- 3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 10 oz. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- sm. jar of mushrooms
- salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in pan, cut into small cubes. While chicken is cooking, cook broccoli in microwave.
Mix cream cheese & cream of chicken soup in med/large bowl. Add onion, mushrooms, cooked broccoli & chicken. Salt to taste
Split one package of crescent rolls in half. On a cookie sheet pan lay each half on pan & spread out each half like a rectangle. Add mixture onto each roll. Sprinkle each roll with cheese. Take the other pkg. of crescent rolls & split in half, stretch each out & place on top of each roll. Pinch sides to seal mixture in.
Place in oven for 30 mins. @ 350 degrees. ENJOY
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (430 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (298 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.6/5 (211 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.