Filipino Chicken Adobo
A Filipino classic recipe containing soy sauce, vinegar, garlic marinated chicken.
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Teaspoon of minced garlic (can use half a clove of crushed garlic)
- Teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Pinch of black pepper
- A pound of chicken (mixture of chicken breast, leg quarters, wings, drumsticks)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Add a teaspoon of cooking oil in pan
Add garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper, water, and chicken.
Let it boil on medium heat for 30 minutes.
Mix chicken every 10 minutes.
*Warning: strong smell (use vents or air out)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.