Chicken adobo recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Chicken adobo recipes
Filipino Chicken Adobo
A Filipino classic recipe containing soy sauce, vinegar, garlic marinated chicken
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Teaspoon of minced garlic (can use half a clove of crushed garlic)
- Teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Pinch of black pepper
- A pound of chicken (mixture of chicken breast, leg quarters, wings, drumsticks)
Place cleaned chicken into stovetop cooking pan
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Seven-Up
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced