Recipes from philippines - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Philippines recipes
Filipino Chicken Adobo
A Filipino classic recipe containing soy sauce, vinegar, garlic marinated chicken
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- Teaspoon of minced garlic (can use half a clove of crushed garlic)
- Teaspoon of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Pinch of black pepper
- A pound of chicken (mixture of chicken breast, leg quarters, wings, drumsticks)
How and when to use chopsticks
Chopsticks can be tricky to use at first, but they're handier than you ever imagined! Here we answer the 5 W's and How's of chopsticks.
Roll beef with hotdog or sausage, red bell pepper and boiled egg
- Hotdog or Sausage
- Red Bell Pepper
- Boiled Egg
- Beef Flank
- Soy Sauce
30 Summery Seafood Recipes You'll Love
It's summertime and the living is easy. Just like these mouthwatering seafood recipes! Grab a chilled glass of white and enjoy...
Lumpia by Susan
Mom's friend makes these delicious egg rolls every holiday and its a fight for the last one every time
- 25 egg roll crepes
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium potato diced
- 2 medium carrots diced
- 2 stalks of celery sliced thin
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic diced
- Cooking oil enough to fry plus 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste